Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Newest Designer!

Camry was bummed, we had to take the Halloween decor down.  Luckily, she moved on quickly to Thanksgiving decor.  I helped her unpack the box, sat down and let her loose. 
She was talking me through each step of her design.  She brought the chair in all by herself and started loading up the shelves.  I am very pleased that no decorations were sacrificed. Daniel was working in the garage and she had him come see her work. She pointed and talked to him about everything she did. It was hysterical.
 While I watched Camry decorate, Daniel cut me pieces of wood... Camry & I then spent hours painting and decorating these wood blocks.  They are going to be centerpieces for our Young Women in Excellence next week.  I just need to finish gluing & tie ribbon around the knobs,  This was a great reminder why I usually only do crafts when my Mom is in town!! :) Wished she was here to help paint!

No comments: