Friday, October 31, 2014

A Puppy's Halloween!

About a month ago, I asked Camry what she wanted to be for Halloween - it didn't take much thought, she was determined to be a puppy!  I was hoping for a monkey, she didn't like that idea. I took her to Target and she was terrified of most the costumes, even the animals.  I bought her pink skeleton PJ's and figured that would be the best we could do costume wise this year.  Grandma Vicki, found a Kitty costume - mailed that in hopes Camry would go for it... no luck, she wanted a PUPPY!  I finally showed her a few puppy costumes online and got her to agree.  I worried when it arrived it was going to be of no use... to my surprise she actually wore it!
----------------------------------
A "Puppy's" fun filled Halloween Evening!!
First stop, meet up with Scarlet for Trick or Treat on Lehi Main:
Camry would not pose or smile...
 Stop by The Chapman's short visit with Jazzy:
 Meet up with neighbor friends, to Trick or Treat:
 
 Camry & Lilly:
 Daniel with a neighbor:
 Kids trick or treating, Camry kept inching her way to the front:
 
She's got "Happy Halloween" and "Trick or Treat" down. 
We wrapped up the night with a fire and s'mores in the front yard with some friends:
 It was a successful (even a warm) Halloween! Tomorrow's forecast --- snow!

No comments: