Sunday, November 2, 2014

Parachute!

I'm not sure if Camry is going to have any surprise Christmas presents.  The second a package lands on the porch, she wants to open it!
After watching her play with a parachute at gymnastics, I found one for our house.
 Daniel & Camry in the Parachute.
 Shaking the balls of the Parachute:
Burrito girl:
Have to share this story:
This morning, I had a early meeting before church. I didn't realize Camry had woken up, next thing I knew she was right next to me while I was dry heaving over the toilet.
She said, "No kick Mommy, Baby" "No kick Baby"  It was so perfect and hysterical!
(Lately, she will lay her head on my belly and I tell her brother is kicking. She loves giving kisses and talking to my belly.)

Camry before church today, she didn't want her picture taken. She is looking so grown up!

No comments: