Sunday, April 29, 2012

up 7 pounds! yikes!

The Dr. Appt went well. Daniel got off work in time to go with me.  It was the first time he had heard the heartbeat. :D  Tender moment for the dad to be!

Sugar test made me very anxious! (thanks to all the awful stories!)  I was so scared I was going to puke! My mom thought I would since I have such a sensitive stomach... haha! So encouraging! Overall, I did fine! Now, I get to wait for the results. {Wasn't happy with this candid, but now it can serve its purpose on here!}

In the last 4 weeks, I have gained 7 stinking pounds! Easter candy, soda, traveling to AZ, several caramel apples, cinnamon rolls every Sunday... that all adds up! {praying that there isn't another 7 pounds by my next appt.}

My motto this past week - "Bad Case of the Stripes!" (inspiration from the children's author David Shannon) Really - I love stripes!

I wore stripes almost every day this week!  My wardrobe has pretty much become Solids and Stripes!
This picture was taken last Sunday! {27 Weeks}
 
 ---------------------------------------------
Spotlight:  Check out this good looking guy!
 I love this outfit... half dressed for the beach and half for yard work!

Last summer, we bought the white rash guard for yard work and outdoor purposes... yesterday, D tested it out! After hours of yard work, NO SUNBURN!! Yahoo, happy guy!

-----------------------------------------------
 I did it! I did it! I made something off pinterest!!!

Ric Rac Flowers turned out well!!

 They are pretty small, I am going to find a headband for baby and glue 'em on!

Next project, some kind of wreath! I bought a pool noodle and had Daniel Duct tape it. Now, I need cheap ribbon or fabric! Maybe I'll use some burlap.

Didn't follow these exactly but you can get the picture - Pool Noodle for a thick wreath

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Daniel sure does now how to keep it classy with that outfit! ;D Cute flowers, cute baby belly! And I totally actually don't mind drinking the orange drink, it's just like orange soda without the fizz and sugar.

Cherry Blossoms said...

Cute flowers. How did you make those? Now that school is over its time for me to attempt some pinterst crafts.

Cherry Blossoms said...

oh and yes driving that orange stuff I thought was sooo good! It reminded me of orange crush soda.