Monday, April 30, 2012

5.5 Weeks!


Thrown into the mix August 2012 - Sub to Teacher in 48 hours!
I feel like I have been counting down since September!  I'm looking forward to summer but sad that I only have 5.5 weeks to teach these GiAnT 5th graders!

As I got ready this morning, I thought...
What can I teach them in them in the few weeks, I have left that will stick and help them become better people?  What are they going to remember about this year? How can I help/prepare them for summer?


{reading & working with our kindergarten buddies!}

What are your favorite 5th grade memories?

I absolutely HATED 5th grade! My teacher was so mean!  All I remember was 1... my 5th grade boyfriend, 2... some activity where we were judged based on the color of our eyes and 3... Student council!!

Exciting memories, huh!



No comments: