Monday, May 7, 2012

Visitors!

Dad and Debbie came to SLC!

It was so great to have visitors!

Friday, we went to City Creek Mall!  The weather was gorgeous! That night they went to Brooke's play while Daniel and I celebrated Ben T's Graduation!


 Summerwood Crew... thugs.
 Kari & Ben are having a baby girl the same week as us!

Saturday, Debbie and I went shopping while the boys played tennis!!
Then we all did house projects... girls - sewing and measuring and such.
boys - yardwork! 
 We went to dinner at Cafe Rio and relaxed!
Winco has had strawberries for so cheap! I think we ate over 6 lbs this week alone! We dipped them in all kinds of chocolate!   Check out my belly next the small plate.
Sunday, was adventurous!  We went to the Spoken Word at Temple Square.  The MoTab rocked the tabernacle!  {Daniel stayed home to catch on sleep before he took off to Louisiana.}
We took advantage of modern technology, snapping pictures everywhere! I love this! Pops, Daughter, and "Grand Daughter!"


                                     Classic!
The flowers were GORGEOUS! 


We went to church, dropped Daniel off at the airport, had dinner, stopped by Erin's and called it a night!! {While at Erin's, Brooke made yummy crepes!}

This morning before work, I dropped my Dad off. I so badly wanted to jump on the flight to come to AZ!  I need to make a rule - dropping 2 people off at the airport in 24hrs is no fun! Someone needs to always replace the person leaving!

Thanks for a fun weekend, Daniel, Pops, and Deb!

No comments: