Friday, April 27, 2012

Day off From Work!

So I took today off and it is chilly outside! I am not motivated to do anything but stalk the internet!  I am in love with these ideas!!!

Room-Mom 101 Blog  Scroll down to see great ideas!  I love the door decorating ideas!

This is my fav! 


Anyways, I am dressed and just need to slap on some makeup!  Dr. Appt this afternoon... the sugar test! (I love sugar... eek.) So far trying to avoid sugar, I have had fruit loops, diet dr. pepper, and strawberries!  I promise to eat a healthy, protein related lunch!

Hoping to muster energy to hit up Tai Pan, I haven't been in months!

Baby's blessing dresses came in the mail yesterday! I need to go to Macy's and return 1 of them!
The plan is to keep the one of the left. I hope its not too big... it has a square neck.... might have to doctor it up when the time comes.  I really need a newborn baby to be my model.  Hmmm...

Hope everyone has had a fun week and has great things planned for the weekend!!!


No comments: