Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ol' Man!

Maybe this is where I get half my humor:
67 year old knows how to be stylish! Too bad this came because of his clueless daughter!
*Cleaned out the car while he was here and found these. Last summer, I thought I was so smart... I had no make up on so I busted on these HUGE glasses. Well, I went inside Fry's, put the glasses on top of my head (normal, right?) people looked at me odd...I purchase eggs or something simple. Walked outside put my glasses on and realize I ONLY HAD 1 lens. Must have lost it between the car and the store. Pops, humored me by modeling my clueless memory!

Now, that he is 68! Yup, SIXTY EIGHT! and cooler than ever!!!  I don't think he will be caught in these glasses again... maybe just in something else.


Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday, dear Daddio!!!  Happy Birthday to you!!!  And many more on channel 4... ew lala, blah blah blah... Happy Birthday, POPS!




 I put him up to this costume too! haha, Ernie!
 Classic SRP Concert, silliness!

Check out this good looking father!


 We must be related:

We LOVE having you visit! Come see the 3 of us soon!

No comments: