Thursday, February 16, 2012

Antsy to get this room transformed!

 My mom is coming March 1st!!! Yippee! Happy Daughter!

I need her to help me with the baby room!!!

As of right now.... Here is how it should look (when its clean, haha)
The mauve carpet is the BEST! ;)
 The door is suppose to be a headboard... hasn't happened yet.

The Crib is going to be in the corner on the opposite wall of the bed. It is a pretty big room.  We are keeping it a guest room and nursery, so we can host our favorite people!  (All my craft junk is there currently, time to pack it up and move it somewhere else.)

The crib is most likely going to be one of these:
Pottery Barn, Sleigh Crib
PB, Kendall Low Profile

My mom got me this bedding awhile back, before I was even thinking about having a babe!  I wasn't sure if I liked it but it is growing on me!  When I know the gender in (13 days!!!) then I can add more color.



I went to BuyBuy Baby and was so excited to see cradle bedding!  It is the perfect size!!! I got a mattress for my vintage cradle!  They have bumpers and sheet sets too! I want to sew a cute bumper to match our master bedding. (Gray & White)


While stalking Pinterest, I found a dresser I think I want... Hoping IKEA has a president's day sale!
I'm usually not a fan on IKEA furniture but I love this dresser!  (Grayson & Hudson have it too!) On Pinterest they have it with different knobs!  If its a girl, I could put crystal knobs!
 Choice 2: This one is a lot cheaper.  Daniel thinks he could make it look better by adding knobs.  Hobby Lobby has really cool knobs. 
Oh the choices!!!  The spoiling of this child has begun!

2 comments:

erin said...

Baby shopping is so much fun! Looks like you are having a good time with it! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having. That dresser would be adorable with crystal knobs!

Unknown said...

Love the bedding, the dresser and the crib! The cradle is cool too! Eeeek, I'm so excited for you!