Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh ya know: Valentine's Day!

5th grade AND valentine's- HYSTERICAL!

 My school handed out boxes of valentine's to anyone who needed them.  I made my kids earn them, they had to be good all day long!  When the time came for them to choose... it started with one student at a time but they were TAKING FOREVER!  So I let them all go at once, they were fighting over the boxes! They put so much thought into which ones the boys or girls would really want.  eww, 5th grade crushes!
18 weeks!  This almost brought me to tears!  out of all days to feel huge... then my mom reassured me that I have many pounds to go! ah, help! The basketball stage has begun!  (Even some love handles :( )  

FAT and Sassy Chaperone:
Pinterest gave me this idea:
 
Daniel even helped!
 
The Loot: (my mom sent them the skittles! Sweet little lady!)
 One of my sweet coworkers gave me this chocolate bar and roses:  I needed it, getting round in the belly is not my favorite!! "Chocolate makes my clothes shrink"
My awesome Mommy sent this sock monkey and a bunch of other treats:
Daniel brought home roses and says my present is coming in the mail... haha.  He's lucky I believe him.  He got a watch and JUST DANCE 3 - it is his new obsession, brings serious laughter!!!

Valentine's Dinner @ Rodizio Grill!  Daniel was in heaven!!  This prego girl had a little harder time eating.  Daniel stuffed himself on meats! His favorite was some kind of sausage, I made him leave when he kept telling me he was going to puke.  I knew if he did, I would follow.
 






A super cute lady in my ward made these for mutual last week:

3 comments:

lynandsky said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS!! I SO have to come over and dance to Just Dance 3 - Every time I see the commercial for it I tell Skyler I wan't it (we don't even own a game system - can't remember which one it goes with lol)

Kristen said...

ahhaha, I'm sure you are one of those girls that complains about how big they are, and you can't even tell they're pregnant. I used to call myself "large and in charge", but of course no one else could say those words. Everything about pregnancy sucks, except one little thing at the very end-and when you meet that tiny thing, it will make everything worth it. :) I am still dying to hear what you are having.

I miss Rodizio Grill. Glad Booner got his monies worth. Cracks me up.

The Smiths said...

@Lyndsey - We have to get a new tv or move our somewhere else. I forgot that upstairs by our TV the roof slants... Daniel can barely stand! haha... You can come tell me your suggestions (our basement is just storage but I might have to rearrange it and get a tv in there just for Just Dance)

@Kristen - you are totally right, i am small but feel huge! less than 2 weeks and I can go hog wild and buy stuff!!!