Saturday, November 12, 2011

TRIPS to the SUN!



Missing Superstition Springs....



Our first trip was over Labor Day! I couldn't wait to go back and see my family! While we were there Daniel's nephew was blessed so it turned out perfect! I only have a video and two random pictures from that trip :)
Todd's Daughter Amy and I at the party after Asher's blessing.

Corbyn!!! One of my favorite students ever! Before his brothers circus party! His Mom, Rebecca is also one of my favorite people! Check out her blog! She is amazing! Thecraftedsparrow!




My Fall Break Trip to ARIZONA!!!
Thursday:
It was great to be HOME! First, I stopped by Ashland Ranch to see Kym! Teachers, check out this awesome bulletin board... Great idea for the whole grade levels students of the week!


Second stop, FINLEY FARMS!!! I loved seeing EVERYONE! Had to take a picture with QUI!! She is having a little girl in March! She is barely showing! I love this girl! Totally miss teaching with her!


Third stop, LUNCH with GPA at Salad's N Such! Yum Yum!
I even went shopping with Julie, Dylan, Ashton, and baby Scarlet!! Oooo, I love all of them!

FRIDAY!:
I hit up Patterson! ooooo, I so miss my PANTHERS! Just one picture there! I didn't get to see all my kiddos. Enjoyed the hugs and smiles I got! Kyle was one of my students last year, I totally surprised him! He had no idea I was coming! If I live in AZ, when we have kids, I will drive them to Patterson! Greatest school ever!!!


I had to cut my visit short to pick Landon up at Preschool! Cutest thing ever!!! Wish I could pick him up everytime!!!


Peter Piper Pizza Party with the Family!
Eat cardboard pizza til you drop!
I love this girl aka my sister in law! Miss hanging out with her!


Saturday!

Lillerz just started playing softball! Wish I could watch her every Saturday!
Go Killer Whales!!! This brought back all my awkward memories of playing softball. Lilly is way better than I was! I would get so nervous and not want to play! Just watching her I teared up. She did fantastic!!!

Then we rushed to Landon's Game(they were at the same time)!

Go fireflies!!!






So wish I could be there to give these to love and hugs!


I was so busy my whole trip! Landon and I spent the most time together. We both had several melt downs together! My brothers all took over my life too. We went to dinner almost every night! I loved seeing everyone!

When I got to the airport to fly to SLC, I had 8 missed calls from "Kyle Hendrickson". I finally answered when I got settled. Landon said... Lolo I thought you were coming to pick me up. The call went on and on... I tried to explain that I was going to Utah. He asked me to pick him up after I got to Utah. He says the greatest things about what I need to do to see him!

The day I left, he asked my mom - "When my mom and dad die I am moving to Utah, will you come with me to live with Lolo?" Hopefully, that won't happen soon... and I'm even more hopeful that I can move back to AZ way before then! :D

No comments: