Saturday, November 12, 2011

Boo! EEK! Sppoooky! Halloween!

Daniel came home from CO on the Saturday before Halloween. I had him take me shopping! Surprise Surprise! We found a new area, Jordan's Landing. It's by our house, we like to shop there. We went into Sear's Grand and here is what we found:

Daniel dressed up as a PERSONAL TRAINER!









When Daniel first tried this on... I laughed SO HARD!



I dressed up as a FOOTBALL! (I wanted to find something my students would never guess! It worked!!!)





On Halloween, I wore my costume for my School Parade! The kids loved it! Some kicked me... but not too many. :D


We swapped costumes:









Halloween Night, we went to our friends to help pass out candy. Paul and Jaime tried on our costumes too!

We are lucky to have awesome friends!

No comments: