Saturday, November 12, 2011

Moms Visit!




Daniel went back to Rico, CO. My mom came while he was gone. I had parent teacher conferences on Thursday when she got here. My school secretary saved the day and picked her up at the airport! My mom got to meet a couple of my students. They were so excited to see my mom! I was wayyyy more excited though!

We SHOPPED AND SHOPPED!!!

Burlington Coat Factory is where we found OUR HOMEBOYS!

HOME AGAIN: I really LOVE this hutch the bottom is cabinets...
This vintage CRIB is so rad! Want it too... but don't NEED it!


Target- Have you ever seen these? No I didn't buy nor do I wear these but thought it was humorous!


Daniel came home on Saturday after all of this snow had fallen. My mom scrapped the car... I was so glad UNTIL she threw a SNOWBALL at me. I wanted to curse! She enjoyed the snow while I just wanted to hide and SCREAM!



We picked Daniel up from the rental car place and went to GEORGE'S Salvage! (moms idea)


Posted these pictures to Facebook and my brother said "I thought you moved to Utah not Mexico!" So true!

I really want to make this door into a headboard. I found the idea on Pinterest.
The window I want to use for a vinyl quote and wreath or something.

Mom came with us to church on Sunday. I went back to work Monday and she brought me lunch! I am spoiled. Tuesday she cleaned and organized my house before flying out!

She made me the COOLEST CHRISTMAS GARLAND! I will post it once I get pictures! Honestly, can't wait to decorate for Christmas!

I sure do miss her!!!

No comments: