Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gobble til you WOBBLE!





Daniel and I drove home Tuesday before Thanksgiving. We left UT around 3pm and drove all night! Those trips go by so much faster!!! I drive for 6 hrs then sleep while D drives. I guess he gets the short end of the stick.

I was so excited to get there by Wednesday so that I could pick Landon up from TOYBOX! He was so surprised to see me! His teachers asked if he knew I was coming, he told them he had a dream that I would pick him up. Silly kid. I spent always every waking minute with the little man.

Wednesday night, my mom was trying to teach Valerie and I how to make the ham... well you should already know that I don't listen especially when its a let me teach you so you can do this from now on... haha. Valerie and the kids did a great job! Val can make the ham next year!!!

After making the ham, we laughed and giggled... we being my mom, Lilly, Landon, Val and I. We were pretty slap happy. While sitting around the table playing Left, Right, Center (which I will come back to). My mom shouts out that BIG LOTS is open for a special group of people, her being one of those people. We rush through the house to get shoes and go... its about 9 or 10 at this point....
We bought very little... for your information I BOUGHT A DUST PAN for my house, awesome! However, these pictures were worth the random trip.

On Thanksgiving, we went out to Ryan and Mark's house in North Scottsdale/ Paradise Valley... far, I don't know where. It was wonderful to see some Hendrickson cousins and aunts and uncles. Everyone is getting so big... aka grown up maybe old...:) I am one of the youngest cousins in my generation and the next generation is taking OVER. Good thing they are all so stinkin' cute!
To top it off, it is always tender to see my pops with his siblings!


Afterward, we had our immediate family celebration at Kyle and Valerie's. Mom, Grandpa, and all the boys were there. Grandpa's Ham was divine as normal. Oh and I LOVED the breaded macaroni! (Thanks MOM!)

Sweet Baby Scarlet! The kids held her and she didn't even cry!

We took some spur of the moment pictures... Daniel was our photographer, he only made it to one picture! These candids turned out so FUN!









(My brother is better lookin' then your brother!) :D


We played hours of Left, Center, Right! Landon loved this game!!!

No comments: