Saturday, November 12, 2011

BWH came to visit!




My Dad and Debbie came to UTAH!

My Dad stayed with us while Debbie watched Brooke, Summer, and "Goose" Taylor in American Fork.

We went to General Conference, played with the little girls, took over the Jordan River trail, etc. It was a great visit! I don't have pictures but Daniel and I watched Summer and Taylor while my Dad, Debbie, and Brooke went to General Conference on Sunday. The little girls helped decorate for Halloween! Summer did a fantastic job! She told me she couldn't believe that I needed her help!

I loved having family here! Right before my dad flew out Daniel left for work. I was a bawl baby! I think I made Daniel and my Dad nervous to leave me alone! I was trying to figure out why my Dad could go to Utah, Daniel could leave and I was stuck in a state I didn't want to be in. :D

No comments: