Thursday, June 2, 2011

FIRST GRADE IS MY FAVORITE!






It rocks my socks. I loved my class this year. Okay, I love all of my students every year. However, this class meshed very well. They help me to have a positive perspective on life. They are so easily interested in things and happy! My favorite sounds are children’s laughter and the silly innocent conversations they have! I love seeing the kids in and outside of the classroom. I tried to hit up some of their extracurricular activities; I made it to tackle football, t-ball, and karate! When Mr. Smith came around, the kids went wild with excitement!! They loved having him come to school. Anytime we had a pride day, celebration, or half day… 21 panthers wanted to know if Mr. Smith was coming! : ) Mr. Smith was super supportive of my class. He listened to all my crazy stories and enjoyed helping with projects!
Happiness is…
Having an awesome career
Patterson Elem.
First Graders
Laughter
Silly Conversations
Great Co-worker!
Working with Katy!
Helpful Husband
Pride Days
Patterson Pride
21 smiles
Fun projects
So many helpers!
Playground Fun!
Kickball
Basketball

No comments: