Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of the school year party!





Monday, May 23rd!
Wrapping up my 2010-2011 aka Ms. Hendrickson – Mrs. Smith school year! Daniel and I invited my class and their families to Peter Piper Pizza. I will definitely do this again! The parents chipped in for Pizza and we provided the drinks. Each family was responsible for their child and for purchasing tokens for games. The atmosphere at Peter Piper is a little nuts but they had so much fun!!! I have loved getting to know each of my students and their families.


One of my students parents, RSVP’s no and I worried about my precious buddy. His parents both had to work so I asked them if I could pick their child up. I was a little surprised that I offered… I’ve never driven a student anywhere… His parents were thrilled! We picked him up and cruised to the party! He had a blast!

HAPPINESS is…
Students outside of the classroom
Excitement
Pizza Sauce of your face
Pepperoni's
Tokens
Tickets
Laughter
Families
Memories
Thankful parents
Grateful kids

No comments: