Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Recap

Here's our Valentine's Day Recap:
(Have to say today, I missed being in the classroom- I really loved all the holiday celebrations!)

Camry went through 2 outfits - you know what that means.
Hit up Sonic for Happy Hour - Diet Dr. Pepper called my name.
Went to Winco to get some special treats! Even ran into a friend from high school.
Then we slaved away in the kitchen ;)

I wanted to have a different kind of dinner with courses - turned out to be a typical dinner. haha

Camry & I made (warmed up/baked/bought):
Potato skins for appetizers
Yummy fruit salad
Mac & Cheese (surprised him with his favorite!)
Heavenly Chocolate Cake & Sparkling Cider

 Daniel's gifts on the left & Camry's on the right!
 Happy First Valentine's Day, Little!


 We waited too long for Daniel & Camry to open presents, Camry was exhausted.
 We had a fun night in! Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

erin said...

Funny, I didn't know that Boon loved Mac n Cheese. haha. Maybe one day I'll try that kind! Fun catching up on your blog and fun pics! Happy first Valentines baby Camry!! Looks like you enjoyed your present :)