Saturday, February 16, 2013

Salt Lake City to Logan, Utah

Daniel, Camry & I went to Logan to visit Grandma Lundahl & Chris.  Chris is in town visiting from Arizona.

We stopped at one of my favorite places Old Grist Mill.  I love the feel of the locals (some farmers).

Camry LOVED for the first time, the high chair! (Might be time to go out to eat more often! ;0))
Camry thinks she can have Apple Beer. :)
Grandma Lundahl is in the cutest assisted living place. She has her own 2 bedroom apartment there. When we got there she was in the Beauty Salon. 


 This super precious little family was delivering roses for Valentine's Day to all the Grandmas & Grandpas!

I was able to sit and talk to Grandma while Chris, Daniel, & Camry went to get dinner. It was some of the most precious moments. I love this lady so much! She has the most amazing spirit! I felt like I was sitting with an angel! (well I was.)  We talked about life and motherhood.  She told me stories of anything and everything. I sat next to her and listened while I tried to get her to eat. This sweet lady has lived a great life. She so misses Grandpa and is looking forward to being with him very soon! I am so grateful to know that life doesn't end here! 
We stayed the night at Grandma's and then drove home to find this heart on our ceiling! :)  I love the sun!!!
Life is good!


No comments: