Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jumping right back into the Swing of Things...Utah Style!

Monday: Getting ready for a Playdate with Carter & Emily!
We met at City Creek! Love that Mall!
We brought this home from AZ. My mom got it for her, she LOVES it! She's not quite rolling over but trying!
Tuesday: Started Decorating for Halloween - I need to change this but its a start! I put pictures of just Daniel in most of the frames... Waiting to see how long it takes for him to notice. ;)

We went to SCHEELS with my Dad, Lyndsey & baby Harper!

They have a FERRIS WHEEL!!! (in the middle of the store)

Howdy there! (tons of fun statues & super radical people)

Aquarium made me feel like I was at Sea World. Daniel started tapping on the glass & I thought of the movie Free Willy!
Coolest item!
"No, you listen to me!"
My number one pick!!
 We had a "REEL"Y good time! Can't wait for another SCHEELS night!
Wednesday: My Dad flew home this morning, It was great to have him visit!

 Morning Giggles & Smiles -

We are spending the day at home cleaning and doing laundry! This week has been the week of BLOWOUTS! Time to move to bigger diapers!

Our new BEST FRIEND! This stuff removes the blowout stains!


No comments: