Thursday, October 4, 2012

3 Month- Flashback!

I found these pictures! So glad Daniel took them! I had no idea. :D

Camry's Birth
Day 1 of Baby Camry's life!
July 4th, 2012
Two weeks earlier than expecting!
Our lady need some freedom - maybe we should have named her Liberty! Happy to have our special FIRECRACKER!

My water broke around 2am & I had no idea!
 A couple hours later... Our precious girl was born at 8:19am
 Gorgeous 6 pounds 12 ounces & 19 inches long
 Strong & Speaking her mind
 Adorable birthmarks!
 Most incredible feeling!
 First time Daddy held her! (He melted so quick!)




 Wrapped around Daddy's finger!
 Within an hour we headed to a recovery room - My mom got there once we were settled. :)  I was so THRILLED to have her there!

 First Bath!

 Toothbrush to wash her hair.

 Excited Grandma & Cuddly Camry!
 Happy Birthday, Baby C!
 Daniel tried to sleep! Nice miniature couch!
 Cute toes!
We love her and are so GRATEFUL for her safe arrival! Can't believe how tiny she was!
 ______________________________________________
Just TRIED to take 3 month shots! YEA RIGHT! Here's what I got!  I waited too long. :(  Hope she wakes up with smiles!

"Who do you think you are?"
 "Can you hear me now?"
 "Can't you tell I'm trying to sleep?"
 "Nice Try, Take me back to my Crib!"


No comments: