Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Back!

It is the 15th and SOOOO I have fast internet... until I use it all! :)

Here is a ton of pictures from the last month! I know i'm missing some events... I haven't put all the pictures in order yet.
Daniel can't get enough of Camry's face!

Going to baby Harper's Blessing!
 
 

Grandma Sherry, Shawna, and Melanie sent us this swing! Its a life saver! I can shower without to much screaming in the background!


Ben, Hailey, Mila, Ethan, Lucy & Lane came to Utah for 3 weeks! We loved having them around!

 
 
 
First Sunday at Winchester Ward - just sacrament.
Marge Simpson (too bad the blanket isn't blue)
Rah Rah Rah! She loved being propped up.
My mom made jewelry while she was in town... Daniel was an arm model!

 July 24th! Camry & I drove down and met Lyndsey & Harper!
took 45 minutes to get about 2 miles... we should have jumped on a carriage.

Headed to the neighborhood safety meeting & fireworks!
Uncle Kyle had a short layover in SLC! We went to the airport to see him! Miss my big brotha! He couldn't believe how small she was!
 Rick & Sherry came to visit! Breakfast at Kneaders !
Meeting Grandma Sherry & Grandpa Rick!



 
 Didn't see much of Daniel on his days off in July! He was having fun with Ben & Hailey! They stayed at a rad house in Provo... This hummer just happened to be there.


The Grandmas helping me get things decorated!

Super sad every time I drop someone off.


Grandpa came to visit!!! August 2nd!
 Grandpa meeting baby Scott!


Taylor wanted a picture with Camry but they both kept moving!
 

Erin had tomatoes, basil & mozzarella, we had to copy her!
Camry turned 1 month old! Same day my mother had her birthday!

Family picture... after tears because I didn't want pops to leave.
 

The comfortable cradle look:
Cutest lil toes! Love that she covers her face!
First Sunday of all 3 hours!!! She is great for about 2.

Daniel takes Camry around the yard and shows her the garden... she actually enjoys it!

Headed to our ward BBQ.
Some modeling shots... add your own captions.






The new gangsta headband trend!
Another Sunday, folding her arms at church:
Meeting Grandpa Chris! & Ali, Derek, and Bridget @ JCW's!

Our lives have been so full, busy, fabulous, and blessed!  We love our sweet Camry!

No comments: