Monday, August 20, 2012

Another fun week!

I teach the 12-13 year olds at church (Beehives)... All of the Young Women 12-18 year old girls, threw a surprise BABY SHOWER for me last Wednesday! I am so blessed!








 They gave Camry this adorable tutu & flower clips!
 oops! Nap time does this to us!
 Friday, I went to the doctor & Daniel had to feed Baby C! Her first bottle EVER! He did fantastic! I was so nervous! I waited 45 minutes before seeing my doctor... that didn't help. But Daniel did well as Mr. Mom. :)
 Daniel always pulls the Bumbo out of the closet. I know she is too small but it cracks us up!



 She spits up/ pukes in her swing if she doesn't burp really well. We tried to have her join us for dinner. haha she was already so tired it didn't go well.
 But her highchair is ready for her!
 Camry's new friend! We added a mirror to see Camry! She loves seeing herself too!
 On Saturday, we drove up to Logan to see Camry's GREAT Grandma Lundahl.
 It was so precious to watch sweet Grandma talk to her and rock her to sleep.




 Aunt Leanna was a super sitter too! She got Camry to smile!


 We drove by the Brigham City Temple. It is open for the public walk through! We didn't go but I hope we get to soon!
Another Sunday... This super cute dress is from Hailey! 
 Monday morning Smiles! Heres to another fabulous week!
Countdown is on! 9 days til PHOENIX!  Kind of nervous to take her on a plane... hope it goes well!

No comments: