Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Nursery Update

Last night, when I got home I COULDN'T wait to put the crib bedding on the bed!!! Debbie up-scaled it & I got it back while I was in AZ! It turned out fabulous!
 
 TRUTH IS... The other half looks like this:

Goals: Unpack this amazing load of treasures from my trip to AZ & organize the bookshelves! I am still on a mission to find the right baskets for the bookshelves!


 Someday, I want to move the Chandelier over the crib, hang the door headboard, hang the old winder, move the cradle to our room & get rid of the lamp (but we have guest coming and its practical... one of the few practical items in the room). :D
Another big secret:  My mom has the real knack for all this decorating jazz... I should have brought her back in my suitcase! Can't wait for her to come in July and rearrange things! :)

1 comment:

Chris and Abby said...

Looks like you and Boon are ready for your new addition! I'm totally in love with her bedding. So dang cute. Missed you when we were in Utah for Dak's wedding! Hopefully we get to see you Guys again soon :)