Saturday, June 30, 2012

Belly!

 
Those of you who have glamorous maternity pictures… well… Good for you! ;)

{We were going to take professional pictures at Thanksgiving Point in May but Daniel went out of town from work and then we both went to AZ.}

My hubs is the BEST SPORT! {The Handsome Photographer}
 
 I was the poor sport! I wanted to take some maternity pictures just to have… really my goal was to take them a month ago before I became a cow! Daniel was so patient as my photographer. I was the opposite! They are indeed pretty awkward to take! It was hot and windy and I was super frustrated.

Overall, this is for family to prove that I was a prego lady for the past 9 months!

Couple more weeks and we will see this fun little princess!  She is due July 19th!

Daddy reading to the girls!
Flamingo...
Chillin' in Old Town Midvale! {sketchy}
Large.
She is already wrapped around his fingers!
Close your EYES if you don't want to see my belly!
  
Funny little basketball belly!
  

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You are cute! You will be so glad you took these. I took like 0 pics of me pregnant. Next time, I will take more for the memories. I can't wait to "meet" her! (Virtually first, then in person :) )

Kristen said...

I love the belly coming out of nowhere behind the wall. It is hilarious. You look adorable, hardly pregnant at all.

Unknown said...

You look so cute in these pics, and you looked absolutely beautiful when I saw you! And you were far from being a cow! ;D