Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Solar Bolar Polar!

So GLAD to have the Mr. back! He was gone for 2 weeks! I felt like a baby but the first week kicked my trash. I had no motivation to do anything! Now, that he is home, I feel motivated to cook and clean... amazing!

Saturday, we crammed as much as we could in our day! I took Daniel to Babysteals.com. We went to Marshalls - homeboy got some new work clothes. Lucky for Daniel, Carharrt was right there... he got some pants. After playing pool for a few minutes. It was a total MAN CAVE!

Next stop, Red Robin! YUM!

For kicks and giggles, we went and looked at houses in Saratoga Springs. Wishful thinking but it was super fun! The houses are nice and the area is so clean! Daniel's work is moving that direction sometime this year.


 Sunday, went like this...

Holy BELLY!

Solar Eclipse! Daniel was so excited! At church, he wanted to borrow someones welding hat. haha, then he remember our sunglass stash! Designer knock offs probably weren't the safest!





I love this guy!

No comments: