Sunday, May 27, 2012

Field Day!

The first field day, I couldn't participate in!  So, I snagged the Mr. before he goes back to LA again next week.

It was a rainy, windy, chilly morning but the kids had a blast! Tug-o-war was a big deal!

 The girls vs. boys was my favorite! The girls probably could have won on their own.  Mr. Smith and our great volunteer, Mr. Eastham helped them out!



They also had a blow up obstacle course, blow up slide, and a bounce house! Those were the most appreciated by my kiddos.

 

Randoms from last week:
32 weeks!

Went to the doctor on Tuesday!  Only up 1 pound! I was so happy to hear that after my previous appointment of being up 7 pounds!  Everything is going well! She is growing and moving all over the place!

(Daniel and I went to a birthing class, yesterday!  It was so long and not really worth our time... I will have to make up for making D go! They took us on a hospital tour... made me nervous! I wish the hospital was nicer. I miss my comfort zone with Banner Desert and Gateway!  Jealous of all of you who get to deliver in the nice rooms! Kinda ghetto here!)


 Little Student Mario thinks he should be the teacher!  This kid keeps me on my toes!


Count down is on for our trip to AZ!!! 10 Days!!!

2 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

You look AHMAZING for 32 weeks! That baby girl is going to be here before you know it :)
Yah I also thought our birthing class was a waste or money. Honestly when it came time to push I had forgotten everything. That is why the nurses are there to help and then in end it was a c-secion to tell me about really feeling as if my time had been wasted! lol

lynandsky said...

Hey! Just so you know that hospital is recognized nationally for their innovativeness, efficiency, and amazingness all around! If that is ghetto then the Banner hospitals must be like the Hyatt resorts or something :) Quit knockin' my paycheck payer yo!