Friday, April 20, 2012

My Life... Friday 4/10/12

It's my life... it's now or never! Check it! Today was one of the better days of 5th grade! The DARE officer came and taught the kids about smoking. I learned a few new facts! 7 out 100 8th graders smoke! In the state of Utah, you have to be 19 to buy cigarettes. And of course, I can't remember what else I learned a couple hours ago! My class did excellent while the officer was here so we took a little break. This week our school participated in jump rope for heart. I have several jump ropes due to my awesome gpa! Almost 1 per kid! Anyway, the picture below explains my life... prego lady sitting in a chair monitoring 5th graders. The girls came to me and asked me to help. I stood up and they said no you can sit! haha.
Just before the kids were leaving, I realized one of my students looked prego... I went and poked at her stomach to find her sweatshirt in her shirt! She said she wanted to be like me! (This students is a doll but she tells me when I'm cranky! So I told her ok, then you can be cranky.) I look as big as a BUS next to her!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

lynandsky said...

You're lookin' so cute prego mamma!

Chris and Abby said...

you are so cute!!!!