Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blessing Dress!

Jumping the gun!
Over the past few months, I have looked at this dress every time I've gone to BuyBuyBaby!
Anyways! I didn't get this one... but...
I just ordered blessing dress(es)!!! I know she only needs 1!
I told ya she is spoiled! Daniel and I went to JcPenny's and Macy's yesterday, not much luck. Macy's doesn't carry any blessing dresses in the store.

I thought about making one & thought about Etsy... until I realized how $$$$ they are!
But my mom searched and found some perfect ones!

THEY ARE TOTALLY ADORABLE dresses that happened to be on sale!
I ordered 2 so I can see which one I like best.

Can't save the picture - here are the links
1st - http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/cherish-the-moment-baby-christening-dress-baby-girls-rosette-dress?ID=459754&CategoryID=5991&LinkType=PDPZ1
2nd - Once I decide which one then the headband process will begin!!!
 http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-madison-baby-girls-gown-baby-girls-pin-tucked-christening-gown?ID=565571&CategoryID=5991&LinkType=PDPZ1

 I have my eye on this...
It will be my next BIG purchase!  Spending money is so much fun! haha not really but I am so thrilled and excited to have a BABY!

2 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Trust me you will be so surprised to how many items you will get at your shower/s and how many gift cards you will get. Just register for it and you never know! Strollers also make nice gifts from grandparents.

Kristen said...

a huge check off the list. i always worried over the blessing dress. they are both cute!