Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Photos!

Easter a week early! Kyle and Valerie hosted this lovely event! Madre, Valerie, and Kyle cooked their hearts away. Nick and I made ice cream... Landon sat and watched it turn. (I am running out of patience, can't figure out how to get all the photos in the right spot.)

 



















Yesterday, the real Easter, was fabulous! The Easter Bunny stopped by our house for 1 person! Lucky Daniel! haha then the other Easter Bunny cooked ME dinner!!! Yum yum! Having Daniel cook is always a great treat! He even went grocery shopping while I drove home on Saturday. :)

Pre-Arizona (City Creek Mall) - Daniel and Paul decided to be manikins while Jaime & I checked out maternity clothes!

Arizona TRIP: 
I missed Daniel so stinkin' much! I was gone for a full week and loved seeing people in AZ but was strangely excited to return to UT. 
There were so many highlights to this trip! I didn't take very many pictures!
I went to Corbyn's 8th Birthday Party! So much fun to see old students and friends!
I went shopping with my mom, Val, Lilly, and Landon!
Easter Dinner with the family! Love them so much!
I got to watch the Ruffley Girls! (Brought back so many fun memories.) 
I spent time working on my house. (Such a great feeling! I enjoy being there!)
My dad and I did yardwork together! (wish we could do that more often, although my belly got in the way)
My mom and I cleaned and organized some things at her house! (memories flooded my mind!)
I spent an afternoon with "QUI" Kristina and her kids, Troy and baby Mya! (It was wonderful to old a lil 4 week old babe!! I seriously need that to remember infants are tiny!)
Met Katie and Madi at San Tan! (Madi is so big and beautiful!)
I went to Finley Farms to see Momma J and friends! (the students I taught my first year are now in 5th grade! So big and still cute!)
I went to lunch with my dad!(going to lunch is a rare treat! As a teacher, that hardly ever happens! I felt like an adult with freedom!)
I got EARLY CHILDHOOD added to my Arizona Teaching Certificate!! (Requirements change this summer! So glad I did it! )
Stopped by and saw Sherry and her new beautiful house!
Went to lunch at Native New Yorker with my mom! (I could eat that right now.)
I went to AJ's with Katy and Heidi for a much need girly chit chat! (Love them!)
Ate and ate and ate! 
Spent time with Marci, Patrick, Reese, Grayson & Hudson! (Miss them so much!)THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL CRIB!
Went to D'Anna's 30th Birthday Party!
Mom helping me change the door handle! :D
Nick smashing down the trash!  He is kind of tall.
Oops! Hauling stuff to Goodwill!
D'Anna and I plus 2 baby bumps!!!

Valerie, D'Anna & babe, Me & babe, and Heidi!  
I'm sure I am missing some people! sorry! 

I wish I could have done more and seen more people but it was a great trip and I loved every minute!

Nursery Update:
We set up the crib and some bookshelves.  I tried to put away all the things Grandma bought the babe! Her room is overflowing! I need to reorganzie and rearrange so everything can fit.
I brought back a swivel, gliding, rocking chair. It needs to be recovered but that might take sometime. :D 

2 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

I am so glad we were able to catch up!

The next half of your pregnancy is going to fly by!
Big Hugs,
Heidi

Kristen said...

Glad you had a good trip. Love going home to visit fam! Your bump is too cute!