Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daniel's most used word: Nesting!

Daniel came home last night and gave me a hard time as I lay in the nursery.  I was trying to figure out how in the world to rearrange it so that everything fits!!!!  He kept saying it looks fine. bah hahahaha!!!  Great answer!

The crib is up and ready to rock!  I am happy with my theme just frustrated with the house we live in. The crib blends into the wall...

I fell in LOVE with this nursery from Project Nursery! I will TOTALLY COPY THIS someday!!

I would totally paint our walls gray but it would be $$$ and too time consuming. Our walls ancient and plaster!
http://projectnursery.com/projects/grahams-bright-and-modern-nursery/

Today's battle moving bookshelves in the nursery... these are the things I think about at work.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

The nursery already looks great. Adorable. I would sleep in it! It is frustrating when you have a vision, but you don't have the resources to fill it. Trust me, I know. I have come to realize that we will be students FOREVER and so my visions just need some revisions :)

Cherry Blossoms said...

Looks adorable! You did a really nice job!