Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The UNthinkable!

We are thrilled, excited, & so SHOCKED!!! We are seeing PINK!






I thought up until last Saturday that we were having a BOY! Erin, text me saying they found out their baby is a boy! I went to some stores to look for blue! I thought I'll buy two if I find adorable things! Well, I added some blue to my cart and felt like I better put 1 back and LOOK at pink! Strange!!!

Yea for little girls!!! Can't wait to buy cute things! My mom flies in tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

erin said...

Let the shopping begin!! I always wanted a girl cousin my age. I'm happy our girls will have one! Have fun with your mom in town! I bet she is itching to buy cute little girly things, too! :)

Brittany said...

YAY!!! My totally unbiased opinion thinks girls are best :)

lynandsky said...

Yay for girls! I guess this means our children better not get married after all :D

Kristen said...

Buying for girls is def more fun!! Get out your wallets! Congrats.