Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend!

Friday - Daniel went SNOWBOARDING!!!  He was so excited! 

While he was gone, Courtney and I went to town. Walmart. Lone Star (Mexican Food). Smart Cookie. Tai Pan.  It was so much fun!

Daniel came home from snowboarding and I realized he had a million layers on!  I had to take a picture.  Smiths - look at the picture with his CHRISTMAS PJ's!  I busted out in laughter.


Saturday - I woke up early and got my hair did!  It was soooo incredibility THICK!  She had a thin it out a TON!  It feels so much lighter.  Daniel begged and begged me to go with him to this Archery store.  I made him wash the car and take me to Smart Cookie first! : D

Daniel has a NEW LOVE - ARCHERY!!! Too bad it costs so much money.  Anyone have a bow they would like to donate. haha, I'm afraid its a matter of time before he sneaks one home!

We thought about going to a 4D ultrasound - mostly to see the gender.  I'm trying to be strong & wait... plus I want to use the $60 to buy things!!! 
 
Sunday -Church as usual... we really like our ward!  Everyone is so friendly!!!
After church, we raced to Lehi to hang out with Lexi & Elvis.  We watched the Super Bowl and ate yummy food with them and some of their friends!  * Boys watched & girls talked! It was a perfect Super Bowl Sunday! 

Happy Monday!!! I got observed today - I think it went pretty well!  1 more to go and then NO MORE for the school year! YIPPEEE!!

Can't wait for the Bachelor tonight!!! I am so addicted!  Daniel and I scarf down food and race upstairs every Monday night!

No comments: