Friday, February 3, 2012

Science Fair!

I've blogged a lot lately... work avoidance and it makes me feel social!  Missing my peps!

Science Fair! Brace yourself: I was not sure how we were going to pull of 24 science projects in 3 weeks but WE DID!!! I even helped several other 5th graders! I feel like a pro... haha. They are not your youtube/web worthy type BUT considering these kids and their lives this is MIRACULOUS!!!
 I have three school fair winners who are going on the district fair!

 I loved this!  He made HOVER CRAFTS! (cd's, water bottle lids, and balloons)
 This was super cute!!! She did more of a research project than an experiment but she did great!
 This was a fun poster! 
 Another WINNER!! She did plants in various locations with different types of water.
 My other winner!  Egg Packaging Test I thought this would be fun! He wrapped eggs in different packaging and dropped them from his bedroom window. 

Now, we are moving on to Junior Achievement, BIZ TOWN!  They are so stinkin' excited! Each students get a job for the day in a little city.  We are looking for 30 volunteers as a 5th grade! So far I have 0 from my class. Wishing all my family was near! We don't go until March 21st... road trip anyone?!

No comments: