Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just Dance 3 Starring the One and ONLY!

Well...Shake what your momma gave you!

 Free humor:
Daniel set up our Wii so he could play Just Dance 3 on Friday.  Our TV is upstairs with a slanted roof, I didn't think he would be able to play.  Yesterday, he danced with his upper body as he knelt on the carpet.  Today, I caught him shakin' it!!!  Everytime, I move the camera aka laugh it is due to watching him hit the ceiling!  I tried to show the distance between the guest bed and lovesack haha... not much! (Mom that is D's massive 3ft sock monkey!)

We are headed to dinner at Lyndsey & Skyler's House!  We packed up the Wii and are hoping for a DANCE OFF!

Here is a video of Daniel and Skyler!  We all had a blast dancing at the Nelson's House! Thanks, Lyndsey!!!

2 comments:

erin said...

Way to be hard core, Daniel! You don't give up even after smacking the ceiling! haha. Sounded like it hurt!

lynandsky said...

Oh my goodness - I think they are the best dance partners EVER! I am, once again, laughing so hard I have tears running down my face lol Can we please do this again! ha ha