Thursday, June 2, 2011

WeLcOmE SUMMER!


Welcome Summer! Memorial Day Weekend!

Last Friday, we drove to Payson to hang out with Pops at the cabin. I had a relaxing weekend, reading by the pool in the mountains while the boys entertained themselves. Daniel and my dad played HOURS of tennis! My dad was so happy to have someone to play with! Daniel started to become addicted to the game! When Daniel was playing his glasses fell off and the lens popped out. My dad called Wal-Mart and we went to get his glasses fixed. They fixed them for free! Thanks Wal-Mart!!!

Once the glasses were fixed Daniel made a wire hook to keep his glasses on his head while playing tennis. I wish I would have taken a picture. It was comical. It kind of looked like headgear. : )

When came home on Monday to party at a Memorial Day BBQ at the Gifts! Which consisted of great food, fun friends, hours of swimming, and volleyball in the pool!

We topped off the weekend ROLLERBLADING with Todd and Amy at Freestone Park!

HAPPINESS is…
Tennis
Being poolside
Sunblock
Reading Magazines
Payson, Arizona (no I don’t want to live there)
Friends
BBQ's
Volleyball
Swimming Pools
Rollerblading
Holidays
WATERMELON!

No comments: