Thursday, June 2, 2011

Laundry Mess & Blogs!

Tuesday, May 31st!
This is super embarrassing – too much going on to worry about this… first,second, and third day of summer it got tackled!
These piles of colors were in one of our guest bedrooms. haha



Last night the pile looked like this...


Now it is hanging in my closets! : )

These made my laundry task easier! I think everyone who hangs clothes needs this!

Love these for hanging laundry! I searched Walmart, Target, Big Lots and was emptied handed. My mom found some for me today at Big Lots! Yahoo! It makes laundry a million times better especially when you have too many clothes to wash at once... Time to get rid of more clothes!
Daniel started a summer class called PROJECT MANAGEMENT -He is devising a plan to clean up our house! It was pretty entertaining to hear his ideas!

Yesterday between loads of laundry I chatted with Becca about awesome blogs…
Well that consumed me! I am so impressed with people’s blogs! I love LOVE love looking at them!

My friend Mandi, told me she got rid of Facebook and is now just blogging! I kind of want to try it! I think I’m addicted to FB!

Teacher moment – I found this incredible blog!!! (My ultimate dream is to teach preschool) Need something to keep the little ones busy print some of these :
http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/preschoolpacks.html

Math Website - for all grades!
http://www.ixl.com/math/grade-1


Tonight while Daniel did homework, I ran errands with my madre. I told Daniel I was going to get his birthday presents. He informed me that he wanted me to buy him hiking boots. I told him to use his graduation money and he explained that presents aren’t as cool when you buy them yourself… How fun is it when you tell someone else exactly what you want. Needless to say, I think he ordered his boots and I shopped (It’s been a long time, it was so fun! I didn’t even buy anything for me.) His presents are waiting…. The countdown is on! 8 Days to go!



HAPPINESS is…
Clean clothes
Smell of laundry detergent
Warmth of the dryer
Shopping with my ma
Buying gifts
A Clean Hallway!!!
energy to get things done
SUMMER BREAK!

1 comment:

lynandsky said...

Time to get rid of clothes, huh?!? :)