Thursday, November 27, 2014

Big & Small Turkeys!

I am beyond blessed!  I am so lucky that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with my Big & Small Turkeys!
We started the morning at the park watching Daniel play flag football with the guys in our ward.  It was cold but not too bad!  Most of the day was spent at home relaxing then we went to Chuck A Rama a local buffet for dinner!  
Awkward selfie while Daniel waited in the car for us:

 It was surprisingly delicious!  Daniel was of course in heaven, Camry & I enjoyed it too! Daniel had several plates of traditional Thanksgiving foods! I was thrilled to have mashed potatoes, rolls with cinnamon butter and salad!  Camry loved the mac and cheese, salad, and ice cream! Definitely something we would do again if we are home for the holidays!  (Really hoping once Daniel finishes school, we will be with family for Thanksgiving! I miss all my family traditions and visiting with extended family!)

We topped off the night, putting away Thanksgiving decorations and putting up our Christmas Tree!

No comments: