Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ogden Temple with The Horton's!

Krista, Finnley and Rowan invited us to The Ogden Temple House!  It was a perfect fun filled day!  We miss them living one street over from us!  The Ogden Temple is stunning very gorgeous inside and outside! I loved getting to see it inside!  Camry and the boys squeaked their way through with cute white shoe booties.  
 
 
 We love to see the Temple! Rowan almost 2 years old said "I wanna get baptized"! Cutest kids ever!
 
 
 
 
 Krista took this picture with her amazing talent--- I LOVE IT!
 Krista gave each kid a penny to make a wish!
(Somehow when we left the temple, I managed to get stung by a bee! Crazy - that has never happened to me before!)
We took the kids on a play date to McDonald's for Happy Meals.  They were very pleased.  Then Krista taught me all about Willard's Local Fruit!  We drove up and down the highway searching for the best peaches!  It was a fun mission to stop at each both, taste test and find out the price.  We settled with divine peaches and tomatoes! Seriously, they are HEAVEN SENT... the peaches and our friends! :)

No comments: