Friday, May 2, 2014

First Day of Swim Lessons!

A couple months ago, I signed Camry up for private swim lessons. I paid for them and then freaked myself out! I was so nervous to take Camry! I even tried to get my money back! Today was Camry's FIRST swim lesson! Daniel came with us and we sat outside of a big tent listening to Camry scream for 10 of the 20 minutes. It was the saddest sound. I posted a picture on Facebook and my neighborhood commented, it was such a blessing! She told me how her kids learned to swim at the same place and Camry had the nicest instructor!!  What a relief!!!  It can only go up from here :)
Camry & Brooke:
We stayed and watched the other kids swim-
Happy to be out of the pool!!
Wish us luck over the next few weeks, Camry will gain more confidence & learn to float! 

No comments: