Saturday, February 15, 2014

2014: Valentine's Day!

As a family, we went and ran some errands (aka spent hours at Scheels!) When we came home, there were two packages on the porch! I figured they were both for Daniel, he is on an archery kick!
There was a black box with MY NAME on it! I asked Daniel why he sent me flowers... he said I think your going to be real surprised.
 MY INCREDIBLE Dad sent me roses!!! I was shocked and caught off guard. I bawled for an hour or so! I felt so loved!  Wish I could be in Arizona this weekend for my Dad's 70th Birthday & Edith's,my Sister in Law, baby shower!

The other package was... drumroll. ;) Ear protection for Daniel to use for an upcoming shooting trip! He spent Valentine's Day testing them out. (Not to mention his MISSION glasses that Camry found in a drawer... he wore this all day to bug me.)
Camry is obsessed with her "MAMA" aka her DADmom. (Daniel)

 Camry's Presents: A "talking" Dog & a new swim suit!
 
 The pointer finger is a fave!
 Daniel got Spot It, 2 shirts, and a archery case!
 
 I was given some wonderful chocolate HUGS!
***inside joke: last year Daniel threw away my hugs because I left wrappers around the house! ha. :)
 We made steak and sweet potato fries for dinner! Camry lucked out and got to play outside. Most of the snow is melted and it wasn't too cold last night.
 She was thrilled to swing!
 Camry has started "taking out the trash"... she hefts the trash up with both fists.
 
 
 
 
 We love this little!
 
It was a fabulous day!

No comments: