Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pre-Gobble Dinner: AZ Style

Happy to be at Kyle and Valerie's House!
Grandma was the head chef:
 
Hard to find anything but football in this house...
 Ready, set, FLY:
 
 Cousin Scarlet came to play:
 
 November birthday boys opening gifts:
 Lovin' Mr. Braden:
 Proud Troy with his beautiful salad:
 How Hendrickson's eat Bacon Bits:
 
 
 Uncle Wade:
 
 Lillian and Nick:
 Uncle Kyle:
 
 

Edith, Troy & Braden:
 The Sibs:
 
Our funny pictures (semi normal ones were blurry)
The Crew:
 
 
 
Always a great time with these people. I love my family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi:

My name is Tina and I found a SD card on my trip to Thanksgiving Point. Upon inspection I saw the baby announcement for Camery Lynn Smith and would like to find a way to return it to you. Here is my email account tina.m.taft@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

I love this blog!