Wednesday, March 27, 2013

We MOVED!!!

After 4 months of intense searching, offering, heartbreak, and more searching, offering, tears, etc....
We got a house!!! Hooray!
We are in LOVE!
Come Visit!

It is a work in progress and I am thrilled to give it some TLC!

 Kitchen looking to front door:
 Tri-level: Main floor
 Camry playing down stairs (Family Room, Laundry/Bathroom, and Guest Bedroom)
 Upstairs looking down: (Upstairs: Master Bed & Bath, Camry's room, Guest Bedroom & Bathroom)
 Upstairs looking down again - Left: Front room & Right: Kitchen
 Backyard! Bring on the BBQ's!
Found this on the camera! First moving haul was Thursday late night! 

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Great! I love the floor!

Brittany H said...

LOVE it!!! I want to see more! Where is Lehi is it? That is where my g-parents live :)

Kristen said...

Your house is awesome. It looks so nice! Can't wait to see it with all your cute finishing touches. Enjoy!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Your new home looks so nice and in some ways the outside reminds me of the house I grew up in. Love the wood flooring and what a nice big backyard! You def don't get those in AZ!