Friday, March 15, 2013

Cultural Experience: 700 West Style!

Here in Utah, the weather has been divine!!!  Heavenly, 60's & 70's (with very little wind)!!! YAY for SPRING!

Look how we celebrated this warm trend this week:

Wednesday: Us Girls (Jaime & Ashley) went to Gardner Village! To soak it the sunshine!!
Thursday:  Front Porch Kickin' It!
 She loved the grass, until she poked herself with a stick.
Outback Steakhouse: Camry was great until some lady started talking to her. :)
 Sitting in the car, too tried to get out... Camry was very entertained... She loves holding the steering wheel.

Today, Friday!
Our morning started with a "need" for a drink! I convinced Daniel to go on a walk with Camry & I to the Holiday gas station on the corner.  It's amusing what you see walking that you miss driving by a thousand times!

We have laughed 100 times at people taking a picture with this dinosaur on the corner! bah, this time hopefully people chuckled at us!
We stopped in to Winco to grab some soap - yup, always leave with much more! But this made our cultural experience* that much better! We managed to squeeze $30 of randomness into the stroller. Camry was an awesome sport and didn't even cry!

*Cultural Experience =700 West is the road we live on, its a main road right off the main freeway. Daily you see parents and the kids walking with Winco bags... very sad and I always think, how I wish I could pick them up and take them wherever they live.
(Plus I secretly wish to run into my students from last year every time I go to Winco! I miss them SO very much!)
 Check it, I even remembered SOAP!

Hoping this weather sticks around for awhile longer!!! :)

No comments: