Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shovel-er!!!

I did it!!! I shoveled SNOW!
I think it was my first time EVER!!
It was kind of fun!! Proud moment!
My family is probably SHOCKED!
Maybe I'll do it again in 26 years!


Rockin' my ASU hoodie! If this snow stays long, I'll be searching for a flight home!
Looks like daytime- 8 pm folks! The snow makes it look bright!

Those are real smiles! I had Daniel come outside and TEACH me! I didn't want to be doing it all wrong.

Proud tonight & I'm going to be sore tomorrow... :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Way to go! I'll mow lawns but I don't think I will ever shovel snow. Good for you!

You Don't Know Me said...

You think that's bad. I don't even know WHY one shovels snow, let alone HOW. ;p ~ Sincerely, Lifetime AZ/CA Girl

lynandsky said...

Hahaha! I don't believe it! Is this like when you "built" the snowman? lol You should definitely be proud! I know I'm proud of you. This means you are one step closer to going snowshoeing with us!!