Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winter what?!

It feels like Christmas... without presents! :D
I told Daniel I would like... a Daddy, Mommy, and Baby Snow Family!


 Love this guy!
 I was fully entertained watching Daniel hard at work! Can you tell how helpful I was?!! Camry took a nap & I sassed around the yard.
 The MR.!
 Before I realized, some of the buttons were suppose to be EYES!
(Mom recognize this kit! You bought it last year and I REFUSED to touch it! )

 My "smile maker"!
 Snow Baby C!
 Snow Momma!
 Snow Daddy!

 
He did it! Daniel made the best SNOW family EVER! 

We are GRATEFUL for our family, family time in the snow,  an awesome photographer & friend, and of course heat! :)
_____________________________
Baby Harper & Lyndsey!



 Baby Harper SNOW ANGEL!


Thanks, Lyndsey & Baby Harper for taking pictures & playing with us!

No comments: