Saturday, September 29, 2012

Our Travels came to an END!

Our traveling buddies! 

Camry & I jumped on the same flight my dad and Debbie were catching to SLC. They were very helpful! The plane had less than 40 people! Camry did AMAZING!
We sat across the aisle from each other...
 Camry giggled and smiled most the flight. She even slept for some of it!
 We were so excited to see Daniel! Being in Arizona was fabulous but we were ready to return!
___________________________________________________________
I even got to have some fun with the ladies in my ward & Lyndsey!
We went to the Relief Society Meeting for General Conference. Living in Utah has its advantages. :)
(Daniel was a trooper & took care of Camry! I'm so grateful he's back!)
*We're kind of "peachy"!

I thoroughly enjoyed being with so many women of the relief society. The music was phenomenal & the talks were fantastic! 

President Eyring & Sister Stephens were my faves! Very touching!
"Keep the Faith" my friends!

No comments: