Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fancy Grandma!

This trip our goal was to have Fancy Grandma make some necklaces!

We did it...
She made me one this morning while I got ready!  She made several for Camry too!
 Modeling for Aunt Mary! :)

 Creative... Funny headband but it matches!
 Wish we lived closer to Grandma Vicki!
 She is one talented and stylish Grandma!
Hope she comes back soon!
She wanted proof that she soaked in some "Fall"!
Arizona friends, hope you are soakin' up the rays!  It's COLD here!

Here are some of the other necklaces Fancy Grandma made today:
I'm in love with all of them!!!

1 comment:

Cherry Blossoms said...

These necklaces turned out darling! My favorite is the orange and white one. I want to make a red and green one like that for when we take Elle to Breakfast with Santa on her bday and then a fun pink one for her to wear at her party. Please send me the instructions when you have time.