Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Best Buddies!

 

These two are a month apart and we only had random carseat pictures of them together! Last week, I was at Lyndsey's house and we captured these! *Lyndsey wish you were here to add captions!

 Harper is in pink and Camry is in stripes. :) 
Both these girls love to smile but were so in shock by sitting together or something.

"Oh no, that lady is over with the crying baby!"

 "Scoot on over..."
 "I'm falling in the crack."
 Looks like Camry is taking their self portrait.
 "What do you want to do? I don't know what you do want to do"?
 "Cheese... next time lets make funny faces."

 "Camry, your mom makes scary faces." "Don't smile, maybe they'll give up."


 "Why are our moms trying to get us to pay attention?... Just smile so this can me over with"



 "Ugh, get your foot out of my face."
"Give me a month and I can kick and hold my leg too!"
 "Harper if you quit kicking me, I'll tell my mom NO MORE PICTURES!"
 "Mom, here is how I feel about this!"


Baby Harper is a doll!  We love hanging out with her! Her mom is pretty awesome too!
 "I can do the splits!"

1 comment:

lynandsky said...

HA HA HA! I was laughing so hard - great captions btw :) I love how Harper has the deer-in-headlights face in every picture. If it weren't for Camry making different faces, I would have thought a lot of those were the same picture! LOL