Thursday, September 27, 2012

Family DEAR

 
 I have the greatest fam! I wouldn't trade these nutty brothers for anything! Or my radical parentals!

Only girl with 4 incredible brothers!!!

 Amazing Madre:



Awesome Padre:



 Valerie said, "jump!"
 Scarlet loved teasing Oakley through the glass door.
 Bouncer helper- Uncle Nick

 Tender -
 take a picture of me...

 D.W.H.  - Oldest Cousin with the youngest!
 Dylan is a natural!
 ...ok that's good.
 The Elseys - D'Anna, Carley, Valerie, Ryan with Camry
 Carley is 5 months and Camry is almost 3! Someday they will roam around together!


 Camry falling...
 Muscle ladies...

 Ashton to Uncle Kyle - Put whip cream on my hand...
Grandma Vicki makes everyone happy!
 Scarlet & babes
 Good bye squeezes from Uncle Troy
 Our lovely Dinner HOSTS! Thanks Kyle and Valerie!
I LOVE MY FAMILY! I am going to miss these silly moments when I am back in Utah.

No comments: